SWARNIM's drive on Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act
The School duly conducts various workshops and seminars regarding the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act for the staff and effectively inculcates the self-defense spirit in children.We promote an organization free of gender bias to allow high employee morale and optimum productivity. The School reserves the sole right to take legal measures against any misdeed committed by any of its employees.
- Students - Regular classes of Martial Arts and Taekwondo are conducted to encourage children for their safety and self protection.
During the COVID'19 phase, children, as well as parents, were advised measures through virtual counselling by renowned professional therapists.
- Teachers - Teachers are trained to tactfully deal with incidences of sexual abuse and exploitation, to create general awareness among students and counsel the amateur minds without harming their mental, emotional and social development.
- Infrastructure - The School has installed powerful Close circuit Cameras and the whole campus is under strict surveillance.
- Transport - All precautions are taken to avoid any kind of misdeeds during commuting in school buses. CCTVs are installed inside every school bus and a lady attendant is present throughout.
- Support Staff - Special awareness programs and training sessions are conducted for the Support Staff every year.
- All staff - Workshops and seminars are also held to sensitize and equip the staff to combat any kind of sexual abuse.
All staff members are required to sign an undertaking to comply with the ruleslaid down in the POCSO Act 2012.