SCHOLARSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All individuals are requested to go through the detailed terms and conditions before applying for the Scholarship.
- This Scholarship offer is being made by Patton. The registration period is from 14th November 2017 to 30th November 2017.
- All children aged between 6-10 years, seeking admission in Swarnim International School in Grades I - V for the academic year 2018-19, are
eligible to apply for this Scholarship, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, which will be presumed to be accepted if he/she applies.
- This scholarship offer is meant to help and support the education of children for their entire schooling years in Swarnim.
- All applicants applying for scholarship will have to sit for an entrance test followed by a personal interview. Relevant dates will be informed later.
- Submitting the application does not give any certainty of being awarded the scholarship.
- Students will be offered scholarship based on their performance in slabs of 50% or 100% on monthly tuition fees.
- All applicants must submit the application form with all the mandatory fields filled. This form is available on the Swarnim International School's
- The following documents need to submitted along with the Application form:
- Child's Aadhar card, Birth certificate
- Parents ID proof, Income proof, Address proof
- Present School report cards
- Scholarships cannot be exchanged for cash or gifts or other purposes.
- Patton or Swarnim would not be liable or held responsible for any lack or lapse in any communication on account of failure or delay by any of the
Internet, Telecom, SMS and E-mails service provider. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to jurisdiction of the courts at Kolkata only.
- Holding of the scholarship offer is subject to normal force majeure conditions.
- The Company reserves its right to change, discontinue, extend the scholarship offer, or modify the terms and conditions thereof without giving
any prior notice.
- The panel of jury will comprise of representatives from Patton, Swarnim and an independent educational consultancy. The decision of this jury is
final and binding.
- Patton and Swarnim reserve the right to feature any winners of the Scholarship on television, print and other media touch points
as a part of its media campaign for the scholarship offer.
- All efforts will be made by the school to sustain academic excellence. The student must also put in his best efforts. Scholarship may be reviewed
in view of drastic drop in performance.
- Scholarships may also be revoked if the student fails to respect the ethos and discipline of the school.